Never think of the past, it brings tears...If you think of the future, it brings fears... So, live life in the present and drink chilled beers! ![]() |
Bikhari: 50 paise de do. Maine 3 din se khana nahin khaya hai.Kanjoos: 10 rupaye dunga, pahele ye bata 50 paise mein khana kahan milta hai. ![]() |
Husband: Darling, years ago u had a figure like Coke bottle.Wife: Yes darling I still do, only difference is earlier it was 300ml now it's 1.5 ltr. ![]() |
God created the earth,God created the woods, God created you too, But then, even God makes mistakes sometimes! ![]() |
Phonebook DilemmaWhy r there no phone books in China? Coz there r so many Wing's and Wong's, They r afraid u will Wing the Wong number. ![]() |
If u read this, I'm Smart.If u save this, you agree that I'm Smart. If u fwd this, u r spreading that I'm Smart & If u delete this, u r jealous coz I'm Smart ![]() |
Sardar bulb par apne baap ka naam likh raha tha.Baap: Kya kar rahe ho? Sardar: Aap ka naam roshan kar raha hoon. ![]() |
Man: What is million years to u?God: Only a second. Man: What are billion of dollars to u? God: Only a coin. Man: Give me a coin. God: Wait a second... ![]() |
What do you call a woman in heaven?An Angel A crowd of woman in heaven? A host of Angels. And all woman in heaven? Peace on Earth! ![]() |
A Mother makes her son Intelligent in 20 years,But a Girl can make him Stupid in 2 minutes. ![]() |
Days are too busy,Hours are too fast Seconds are too few But there's always Time for me? To disturb you ![]() |
When u get this SMS, send it toOne person u love, One u hate, One u always think of & One u wish to kill. Now keep guessing why I send it to u!! ![]() |
What is a difference between a Kiss, a Car and a Monkey?A kiss is so dear, a car is too dear and a monkey is U dear. ![]() |
Husband: Today is Sunday & I have to enjoy it. So, I bought 3 movie tickets.Wife: why three? Husband: For u and ur parents. ![]() |
Hello! I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now.....Sorry! I have to leave; I can't find a brain? ![]() |
Ravan had 20 eyes, but he sighted only one woman ?You have only 2 eyes, but you sight every woman? Now who is Ravan? ![]() |
Scientists all over the world r wonderinghow long a human being can live without a brain... Kindly tell them ur age... ![]() |
Signpost outside our collage-"Drive Carefully! Don?t kill the Students, Wait for the Lecturers!? ![]() |
If u don?t like any of my SMSOr don?t like to read Or if my messages disturb u, Then please don?t hesitate, feel free? To Throw Ur Mobile!!! ![]() |
You Might Also Like :
Never think of the past, it brings tears...




0 comments:
Post a Comment